- Ditch the cling film and use beeswax wraps
- Swap driving for using the bus or train if a journey is feasible
- Keep a reusable coffee cup in your bag to replace buying a plastic bottle or cup
- Try to gradually shift shopping habits to more sustainable choices such as capsule wardrobe over fast fashion, and buying unpackaged fruit and veg
- Change one or two (or as many as you can deal with!) meals to meat free
- Support small, ethical businesses that care about the environment
- Resist the tat! I know it’s cheap but really think about whether you need it
- Of course Re-use, Recycle, Reduce – reduce being the most important one, recycling shouldn’t be seen as such a wonderful thing, of course it is better than landfill, but because it omits any responsibility for the amount of waste we are producing – when only 12% of the plastic ever produced has been recycled. Wouldn’t it be better to use other materials that aren’t made from fossil fuels?