Super Seeds £8 Period pack £10
- Give blood if you can, but don’t feel bad if you can’t!
- Donate blankets, towels and treats to animal shelters
- Give food to a foodbank, either pop some extras in your trolley or get your children involved in a reverse advent calendar where instead of getting a gift every day, you give one; collect them all in a box and then give them to the foodbank
- Volunteer at an elderly care home, this time of year can be lonely for some
- Help out at a homeless centre
- Don’t forget to check out your local charity shops for Christmas presents too, I’ve found some amazing presents there before, unopened board games, unread books and toys!